ads 728x90

الخميس، 1 فبراير 2024

Comfort or love?

                                        Comfort or love 


My phone
Comfort is the enemy of love, or are they two sides of the same coin? Which one should we choose if they are not both?

Let's start with that question...
Does comfort conflict with love?

Or are they two sides of the same coin?

If the two sides conflict, which side do we choose?


Today, after many fair pricks, I realized that satisfaction is the beginning and end of love.

Or in other words, it is the goal of all relationships.
We were old, young children, or teenagers

Each of us dreams of a partner who drives us crazy and drives him crazy as well.
We become like someone who has been afflicted with an infection, and we wish that this infection would continue until death.


Today, after spending a good portion of my life in relationships...

I confirm that what we seek and aspire to is comfort first and foremost.
And, as I said, it is the beginning and end of the story.


The matter begins with you feeling that that person has entrusted a secret to you before you met, and at an opportune moment, God allowed the owner of the trust to retrieve it.

You meet, and you feel comfortable, in short.
And he has a spot in your heart where you have locked the doors and lost the key.

Then our friend comes carrying another copy of the key, and quietly sneaks with you hand in hand into that secret garden, which no strangers enter.


This is no longer strange, of course, as long as you decide to do so.

Hey,
Do you have the decision, poor thing?

Only you, I felt relieved, and the events that follow are nothing but reparation with love, a choice at gunpoint.

You keep searching for what proves that initial feeling of comfort or what denies it, involuntarily searching.

Each of us would like to be reassured.

In the end, the key to the horse remains comfort, and comfort is the translation of love.

Healthy love, in which each of us is a safety valve for the other.
Violent love, even if it is full of impulsiveness, madness, jealousy, and the like that we dreamed of as children, is that if it is devoid of comfort, it becomes hell and a raging fire.

At the end of my day, my friend advised me to look for what I feel comfortable with, and that word resonated with me, and I remembered that without comfort, I would be miserable, even if misery was love.
He is still miserable.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق